Monday, April 08, 2019

Fear

How many lives are you going to live?
And how many movies are you going to play?
Which actress are you going to be next?
Because I am you inside your dreams, I am your answers I am also you

So tell me now, from who are you running from?
Let me face your fears,
Let me see you, let me take your breath away, dont be scared

Because I am inside you waiting for a chance,
I am the will that you hide, I am your lost imagination,
I am your childhood memories, so look at me and dont run away from me,

Face me, undress me, come to me and tell me what you see.

How many times are you going to try to make me run away,
How many times you will make me say, that you can stand by yourself and
that I am inside you already?

Are you grasping the paradise without smelling its flowers?
Are you holding to tight without looking at the sky?
Why? what are you afraid of?
Why are you so afraid of yourself?

Because I see you in the streets, I know where you are,
I see you losing the way and I see when you sometimes find your way again
I see you hiding close to all the lost souls that you find,
I see you hiding yourself in the dark,
But i am from your kind, I am your inspiration, I am your soul,
And I will marry your fears, I will take out your heart away if you dont
see yourself in me.
It is not a choice.

So when there is not choice, when everything is lost,
where are you going to hide? When the light is too high.

When there is no souls to be saved, when there is no food to eat,
who is going to save you? when are you going to save yourself,
when are you going to face it and look at me?

Dear, everything is lost, there are no souls to save,
all of them where you, and only you looking for a place to hide,

So from now on, look at me, dont force a smile and dont force your tears,
Look at those lost souls smiling at you, trying to steal from you
and just face the truth, it is just stealing.


No comments: