Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Tasting short memories


(I miss you)
In a way that could never be understood
(I miss you)
Deeply as anyone can even imagine
(I miss you)
Strong enough that I love you so

My time with you was not time enough
My life with you was not deep enough
But like the old poet said the value of my love is not in the time it lived
But in the intensity that it happened.

Oh, my love, I miss you so
And you´ll never imagine how far should my love go
Oh, my heart is so sorry
He knows he couldn´t do that to me
Because he saw that he made the illusion in my eyes

It Was just a mistake
A sad mistake
Why my heart betrayed me?
When that magic will happen again?
Why I can´t believe in everything you say?

My different world is not so apart
Something in you made me recognize
Something in me made me believe in
But now I can only taste the memories
I can only wait for the right time again

Hoping one day understand what your soul said to mine.
Hoping one day can forget the time.

No comments: